Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. Award-winning and recognized leading hospital in the Las Vegas, metropolitan area
2. Earn a competitive salary, awesome benefits, and experience the kind of career growth that comes with working for a premiere healthcare system.
3. Sign-on bonus available, ask about details
Top "Must Haves" For This Job:
1. A current Nevada nursing license or ability to obtain and current BLS certification
2. At least two years' experience as an RN in a level III NICU
3. Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider and NRP
Tell Me About This Job:
Join an award-winning and nationally recognized leading hospital in the Las Vegas, metropolitan area. This is your chance to be part of the team in this 72 bed, Level III NICU; it's the largest and most comprehensive NICU in the state, caring for over 900 babies per year. Provides direct nursing care to neonates and their families in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Assess, plan, and implement care and interventions in addressing the problems of the neonate. Promote family centered nursing care for neonates. Maintain a safe and therapeutic patient care environment for at risk infants.