This job is closed and no longer accepting new candidates.View open jobs
Director: Case Management
Las Vegas, NV (89124)
Top reasons to love this job -
1. #1 rated hospital in Las Vegas; receiving top performer and key quality measure awards from the Joint Commission.
2. Close-knit, collaborative team; providing excellent quality patient care
3. Sign-on bonus and relocation package.
Top "must-have" skills for this job –
1. 5-7 years of senior management experience; overseeing case management team within acute care hospital
2. BSN required; MSN strongly preferred
3. Active RN in state of Nevada or able to obtain NV license
Tell me about this job –
The Director of Case Management is responsible for directing and coordinating safe, efficient, and therapeutically effective nursing care for patients on all units/departments. Principle responsibilities include strategic planning, service delivery, program development, evaluation and implementation, budget and resource management, cost control, contract compliance, quality improvement, utilization management, denials management and management of relationships with post- acute healthcare providers.