This job is closed and no longer accepting new candidates.View open jobs
RN: ICU - Night Shift
Nurse: Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Mesa, AZ (85201)
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. Great opportunity to be part of a premiere hospital in a beautiful AZ location
2. 30 bed Intensive Care Unit, located adjacent to the ER and Surgery departments, equipped with advanced medical technology.
3. Fantastic benefits, relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, competitive pay, and endless career opportunities
Top "Must Have" Skills for This Job:
1. AZ nursing license or ability to obtain
2. At least 1 year's experience in the ICU or 2 plus years' experience in telemetry, PCU, or CCU
3. Current ACLS and BLS certifications
Tell Me About This Job:
Join a premier interdisciplinary critical care team! This role provides direct and indirect patient care, provides clinical supervision to LPN's, CNA's, and other non-licensed personnel, is able to work successfully in a fast pace clinical nursing setting, demonstrates strong assessment skills and critical thinking skills, and is proficient in EMR charting.
12 Hour Shift: 7p-7a