Top reasons to love this job -
1. State-of-the-art Level II Trauma center; which is recognized by the Joint Commission as a top performing hospital.
2. Newly created role, due to hospital growth and expansion
3.Relocation assistance available
Top "must-have" skills for this job -
1. Minimum of 5-7 years of senior management within an acute care hospital
2. MSN strongly preferred, BSN required
3. Experience overseeing multiple units
Tell me about this job -
This role will oversee multiple units – oncology and TCU. The Director administratively accountable for patient care activities, operations, and staff functions within the institution. The position develops objectives, policies, and procedures which support the mission, vision and values of the hospital. Collaborate with medical staff, other department directors, departmental staff, and serves in a leadership role.